Our Program Structure
Casa Pacifica Men’s sober living mentorship program works with individual residents to develop a fully customized plan which completely integrates treatment, aftercare, and recovery support resources to our resident which results in an optimum, meaningful experience and changes the outcomes in their new lives. Our services cover sober companionship, coaching, and mentorship for those who are recovering from addition to alcohol and other drugs.
- 100 % Accountability to the house managers and staff.
- Daily drug and alcohol testing.
- Gym Membership.
- AA, CA, and NA meeting attendance sheets.
- Personalized weekly schedules.
- Transportation for the residents, to meetings and events.
- Assistance for finding a sponsor.
- Engaging the resident into the coastal sober community.
- Provide Progress reports to probation officers or family members.
- Attendance at weekly sober living home meetings at Casa Pacifica.
We believe in fully customizing a mentor coaching plan. Because of the options and resources available it is impractical to give a generic price list or price mix for our potential clients. However, once you contact us we can immediately begin to work on assessing your needs and continue to work on a package that will fit into your financial resources. We are confident that our services and pricing plan will clearly and effectively align along with your goals and resources so that on your road to long term sobriety you will discover the benefits on your investment that cannot be matched by any other.